Looking for the best blender for smoothies, but there are lots of confusion, right? Don’t worry. Here I listed the 10 most popular ones, but if you are looking for the Boss one, you should pick Vitamix a3500.
Again, if you want the best one with a friendly budget, then Ninja BL770 will be the right choice for you. Check the list below to know Why they are best or what made them the best.
What Made Vitamix A3500 and Ninja BL770 Best Smoothie Maker?
Vitamix A3500, the Boss in the entire market-
- Vitamix a3500 has a custom timer that lets you set a custom time for different custom recipes. Other lenders don’t offer any feature like this one. Also, the motor base is able to read the container size and set time-based on the different sizes.
- It contains five program settings that help to prepare hustle-free frozen desserts, smoothies, dips & spreads, hot soups, and 10-variable speed control plus, the pulse button lets you manually adjust the speed settings for the texture you want.
- The touchscreen interface gives the machine a sleek design and easy control. Moreover, it can be cleaned with a wipe and it comes with the standard 10-year warranty.
Ninja BL770 Most Popular on Budget
- Ninja Mega offers a strong 1500 watts motor and Auto-IQ technology for blending frozen fruits or ice effortlessly. The combination of the blade and Ninja motor can make any frozen drinks or smoothies in just a twinkle of eyes, and a food processor attachment is available with this blender.
- It provides a 72-oz pitcher that is more than enough to make drinks for your whole family, but if you are thinking to make a single-serve drink or smoothie, don’t worry The two 16-ounces Nutri Ninja Cups and the single-serve Blade Assembly lets you blend your favorite drink directly into the cup.
- This blender provides dough, crushes, and blends 3 smart control settings. Furthermore, the motor base has a single-serve button, and with a 1-year warranty, it comes at a very affordable price.
|Specifications||Vitamix a3500||Ninja BL770|
|Editor rating||4.8 out of 5||4.5 out of 5|
|Dimension||11 x 8 x 17 inches||9.5 x 8.25 x 17.75 inches|
|Weight||14.9 lbs||9.20 lbs|
|Jar Capacity||64-oz low-profile||72-oz|
|Variable speed control||10 variable speed control||No variable speed control|
|Auto container size detect||Yes||No|
|Price||Check a3500 Price||Check BL770 Price|
We highly recommend the first two blenders – Vitamix a3500 & Ninja BL770 for their smooth performance, blending power, and long-lasting capability. We also added more than 10 blenders so that you can compare them to make the right decision.
NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece – The Best for Personal Use
Nutribullet 600 is the most popular personal blender in the market. It can make a glass of nutrient smoothie in no time, even doesn’t matter how hard the ingredients are.
Its 600-watt motor can create high-speed to make chunk-free smoothies. Users love this blender for its blending performance. In just 45 seconds, it will provide you with a wonderful smoothie.
Nutribullet NBR-1201, well known as a nutrition extractor it keeps the whole nutrition of the food when making the smoothie. Apart from the smoothie, you can make a variety of foods like Sauces, dips, butter (with nut or almond or peanut), baby food, and many more. Hence, it’s able to grind seeds or coffee beans in this blender.
You’ll get – a pocket nutritionist, a user manual, and a great cookbook (contains many recipes), 2 stay-fresh resealable lids, 1 regular lip ring, 1 handled lip ring, 2 short cups, 1 tall cup, 1 milling blade, 1 extractor blade, and 1 power base.
It’s very simple to use. Just fit the container and twist it, that’s all. When it’s done, you just need to untwist the cup from the base, but while making smoothies or other food, do not overfill the container, or else it will spill the liquid.
Check some more Nutribullet blender reviews at Best Nutribullet reviews
Vitamix 750 Heavy Professional Use Blender
Check some more Vitamix blender reviews and comparisons from the below links:
- Vitamix a2500 review
- Vitamix e310 review
- Best Vitamix blender reviews
- Vitamix 750 vs 7500
- Vitamix a2300 vs a2500
Ninja BL660 Professional 72oz Countertop Blender with 1100-Watt Base
Ninja BL480 Blender
Cuisinart CPB-300 350 Watt BPA-Free Blender
CHULUX Smoothie Bullet Blender
Hamilton Beach Personal Blender for Shakes and Smoothies
Ninja 400-Watt Blender
It also has an excellent stacked blade assembly that helps to get a fine and smooth performance every time. Happily, its ergonomic operation with a one-touch pulsing button makes it easier to control the blender to get consistent results.
It has several impressive accessories like a 48-ounce pitcher, pitcher splash guard, chopping blade assembly, chopper splash guard, etc. and all those things help to keep everything steady and clean. Even its storage lids allow you to keep food fresh, and gladly all removable parts are dishwasher-safe.
This less expensive blender comes with a 1-year limited warranty, but it can last more than 3 to 4 years with proper care and maintenance. Even you can’t immerse the powerhead in water or any other liquid, rather use a damp sponge to clean it.
Check some more Ninja blender reviews at Best Ninja blender reviews
Smoothie is a great drink for our health. Many people love to drink smoothies around the world, and it is considered a magical drink. To make this magical drink, you should have the best blender. In this guide, I’ve reviewed the best blenders that are best for the smoothie. After reading the whole guide, you can see the Vitamix a3500 is the best of all the smoothie blenders. If you’re looking to buy a smoothie blender, then you should choose this.
I also reviewed 9 of the Best Juice Blender and smoothie blenders. If you are on a budget, then you can choose one from them. But still, I’d recommend you buy the Vitamix a3500 blender for drinking a creamy, silky smoothie.
Read more Best Vitamix for Smoothies