Drinking coffee has many health benefits, and coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the world. Coffee boosts the brain’s ability, coffee is a great source of healthy antioxidants, coffee is a healthy beverage for the heart as well. Coffee can do a lot for you, so you can start drinking coffee.
There are many coffee recipes available that you can prepare at home easily. You do not need to go to a coffee parlor. This guide will share how you can make coffee in a blender and trust me, this is very simple. Let’s read the guide and find out some delicious homemade coffee flavors.
How to make coffee in a blender
Homemade Iced Coffee Recipe
Homemade iced coffee is very simple to prepare. This coffee recipe is very delicious and budget-friendly as well plus you will need a little time.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups cold-brewed coffee
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla syrup
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Pour ice into the blender then add coffee, half and half, sugar.
- Blend them together and serve into the glass.
Blended Coffee Frappe
It is a chilled, and creamy drink with caramel. Preparation is very simple, within 10 minutes you can drink this.
- Brewed strong espresso 1 cup ( cooled)
- Ice cubes 2 cups
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Caramel sauce (for topping)
- Put all the ingredients into the blender and blend them until it thickens.
- Add coffee into the glass and decorate with caramel.
Creamy Iced Coffee
This coffee recipe is made with almond milk cubes and cold brew coffee. It is a refreshing drink that will help you start a perfect day. And cold brew coffee is better than regular coffee, so let’s make this!
- Cold-brew coffee 16 ounces
- Almond Breeze Almondmilk Creamer 1/2 cup
- Ice cube tray
- Sugar to taste
- Freeze the almond milk creamer overnight or at least 6 hours.
- The next step is – add coffee to the blender with the almond ice. Also, add sugar if you like to have a sweet coffee.
- Blend them together until the ice crushed properly or the coffee comes to a smooth texture.
- Serve into the glass and enjoy it!
Double Chocolate Blended Iced Mocha
Are you a mocha lover then try this iced mocha – it has a great taste and I’d say start your day with this double chocolate blended iced mocha.
- Milk ice cubes 12 or as you want (almond, cashew, coconut, or whole milk)
- Brewed and chilled 1–1/2 cups Donut coffee
- Ground nutmeg one pinch
- Chocolate syrup 2 tbsp
- Chocolate ice cream 1/2 cup (optional)
- A drizzle of chocolate syrup (for serving)
- In a glass, first, add 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup and set aside.
- Now blend the coffee, milk cubes, chocolate ice cream, and nutmeg together until it is smooth.
- Add the drink into the glass and serve with the chocolate syrup or topped with whipped cream.
- Drink immediately!
Latte is very popular and easy to make at home, you do not need an espresso machine. Follow this recipe and get a decent latte with foam. To prepare the latte you will need some equipment.
- Sauce Pan for heat the milk
- A frother for your frothing needs
- A cup
- Brewed Coffee 1/3 cup
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Pour the milk into the saucepan and heat the milk for a few seconds
- Use the milk frother and froth the milk until it makes foam
- Add the brewed coffee to the cup or mug and pour the milk foam on top of it.
- Your latte is ready to drink, enjoy!
Blended Iced Cappuccino
When it comes to coffee beverage, cappuccino is the most popular. Coffee lovers mostly love to drink this, fortunately, this thing can be prepared at home.
It takes 5 minutes to prepare so if you are new to preparing coffee then try this delicious iced-coffee treat.
- Instant coffee 2 tbsp
- Hot water 1/8 cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp or to taste
- Ice cubes 8-10
- Cream 1/4th cup
- Take coffee and hot water in a bowl and mix them until they mix together.
- Pour the mixture into the blender, add sugar and ice, and blend them.
- Once the ice is crushed, add the cream and blend again until it is creamy.
- Serve immediately and drink this refreshing cappuccino,
Easy Coffee Slush Recipe
This is a perfect coffee recipe for the summer, with just 3 ingredients this coffee is super easy to make.
Brewed coffee 2 cups
Half and half 1/4th cup
Sugar 2 tbsp
- Brew the coffee and chill in the fridge.
- Add some brewed coffee to the ice cube tray and freeze them overnight.
- Pour 2/3 ice cube into the blender with chilled coffee, half and half, and sugar.
- Blend them until they mix all then transfer them to the glass and drink.
Bulletproof Frozen Mocha Coffee
This coffee drink is great for people who are on a diet. Since it is low in carbs and reduces weight. It is considered the fuel to the body – though it is great for diet the coffee is delicious.
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 3/4 cup cold coffee
- One tray is frozen coffee ice cubes
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp collagen protein
- 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon (optional)
- Gather all the ingredients then add them to the blender and blend until they mix together or smooth.
A cup of daily coffee will help you feel energized and boosts your brain performance. If you have a quality blender then making coffee is very simple in it. I’ve shared some coffee recipes for you, hopefully, you’ll follow the recipe and make the coffee in your blender. If you enjoy drinking coffee then make this caffeine content and give yourself a coffee treat every day!